Monday, July 11, 2011

Purchased a book

I purchased a book off my reading list finally. It was one I could not find and I found it on Amazon. "Handbook of Evangelical Theology: A Historical, Biblical, and Contemporary Survey and Review " by Robert P. Lightner. My mom will add a few others for me in her book order with Monergism.
Tomorrow I will hit the back to school sales to buy pens, notebooks and a USB flash drive for my note taking and essay answers for the exams.

I can't wait to start reading them. I will cover as much as possible before contacting NANC because once I do I will be busy with their schedule.

Please pray for me as I start my reading that I will comprehend it and retain it. Also please pray for me as I am contemplating applying for a new job at a Children's hospital that opens in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment