I was sent home from work today for having a low grade fever. Stopped by the store and picked up some tissues on the way and then took a nap when I got home. Since I should be resting I decided to price the books while lying in bed. It beats being at work and trying to care for my residents while having a cold and feeling dizzy and being unable to breathe. I am the 7th person in my family to catch this cold. Hopefully I will have no fever tomorrow and can return to work.
I have started my organization process. It is a slow process but I got some necessary parts done. I need to tackle my book shelves so that I will have a place to put all those counseling books when I start ordering them. I need to look over the list and decide which one I want to order and read first.
I will print out the exam questions and make notes by them of where to find info for the answers in the books as I read them. It is an open book exam which will be helpful. I will have to note in the exam question answers my resources if I quote from the books.
On my way to work I have been listening to the cd's of the sessions from the NANC conference my sister and I attended. I have picked up things I don't remember hearing before. Learning a lot the second time through. I have up to an hour drive to work so it is the perfect time to listen to things like that or sermons.
Psalm 119:89-90
Your word, O LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens. Your faithfulness continues through all generations; you established the earth, and it endures.
No comments:
Post a Comment