Sunday, May 22, 2011

Books

I have written down all the book titles and now just need to price them all. I have "Ready To Restore, The Layman's Guide to Christian Counseling" by Jay E. Adams. I have started reading it though it is not on the list of books for the certification process, but I thought the more I can read to help me out the better.

I found the post I thought had disappeared but oh well to late now I have pretty much covered everything that was in it already. It somehow went to my drafts instead of my blog though I was sure I put it on the blog.

Work has been crazy and I have been getting off late. So I am getting to bed later and then waking up early. I don't function well on less than 7 hours of sleep. I have found that I need a full 8 hour night's sleep to feel well rested for the next day. I may go to bed early tonight since I am off. Back to work tomorrow.

I think I will price the books on one site and then go to bed.

Please pray that I can get certain things organized so that when I do finally purchase the books I will have free time to devote to reading them.

Soli Deo Gloria
*~Cecilia~*


No comments:

Post a Comment